Welcome to BAISG2021!
Despite the progress of traditional social science, modern social science is facing a serious paradigm shift due to the development of computer and Internet technology innovations. Human behavior and social governance are possible to be quantified by big data digitally tracing online activities and mobility records at a granular level. In some cases, big data can be analyzed using technologies evolving in the natural sciences, such as physics, chemistry, and biology. Experimental data and multiple results from theoretical and computational simulations complement them. Both theoretically and analytically grounded insights may open new doors of computational social sciences.
International Conference on Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence and Social Governance [BAISG2021] mainly discuss new models, opportunities and challenges of social governance brought by big data, Internet of things, artificial intelligence, blockchain and other technologies innovations. It is an irreversible trend that technological innovation promotes social governance innovation which includes theoretical innovation and practice innovation.
The conference organizer decides to hold this conference in hotel if there is no travel restriction impact from COVID-19 at that time, OR it will be held online.
Call for Excellent Papers to Journal！
- Journal 1：Information (ISSN 2078-2489)indexed within Scopus, ESCI (Web of Science), Ei Compendex, dblp, and many other databases
- Journal 2：IEEE ACCESS(ISSN 2169-3536), IF:3.7+, Special issue:Deep Learning for Internet of Things; indexed within SCIE (Web of Science),
- Journal 3：WIRELESS COMMUNICATIONS & MOBILE COMPUTING(ISSN 1530-8669), IF:1.8+, Special issue:Semantic Mobile Computing within the Internet of Things and Web of Things 2021; indexed within SCIE (Web of Science),
- Journal 4：IEICE Transactions on Information and Systems(ISSN 1745-1361), IF:0.559, Special issue:Deep Learning Technologies: Architecture, Optimization, Techniques, and Applications; indexed within SCIE (Web of Science),
- Journal 5：Computers Materials & Continua(ISSN 1546-2218), IF:3.772, Regular issue; indexed within SCIE (Web of Science),
- Journal 6：Computer Systems Science and Engineering(ISSN 0267-6192), IF:1.486, Regular issue; indexed within SCIE (Web of Science),
- Journal 7：Intelligent Automation & Soft Computing(ISSN 1079-8587), IF:1.647, Regular issue; indexed within SCIE (Web of Science),
|Submission Deadline||September 10th, 2021|
|Acceptance Notification||5-7 days after submission|
|Registration Deadline||September 16th, 2021|
|Conference Date||September 18-20th, 2021|