Each paper will be double-blindly reviewed by at three reviewers; this is a conference requirement as BAISG is a “Refereed Conference”. Please adhere to this requirement when you prepare for your paper. Double-blindly means that the author of a paper does not know the reviewers of his/her paper and reviewers do not know the authors of the papers they reviewed.
Submit ways:1. Submission via Email: BAISG2021@163.COM
2. Online Submission.
Author Kit Document for Papers, Posters, and Student Research Abstracts in Word and PDF (TBD).
Camera-Ready Copy Templates for Papers and Posters in Word and PDF .
Note: Full papers are limited to 16 pages with the option for up to 2 additional pages and Posters are limited to 6 pages with the option for up to 1 additional page.
Camera-Ready Copy Template for Research Abstracts (SRC) in Word and PDF (TBD).
Note: Research Abstracts are limited to 4 pages in XXX format using the posted template, no additional pages.
Statement of BAISG20211. The construction of the papers should be complete, includes title, authors’ information, abstract, keywords, introduction, body, conclusion and references mostly in late 5 years.
2. The official language of the papers will be English, other languages are not acceptable even in Figures or Tables.
3. Please provide reliable contact information in the email text, including address, telephone, email etc.
4. The papers should be original, unpublished or not submitted for publication elsewhere. Plagiarized articles will not be considered and the consequences will be responsible to author themselves.
5. The papers should be written in English, and not translated by translation software.
6. The suggested length of the full papers will be 14 to 15 pages.